Personal View site logo
Cinema gear deals, direct from factories - Gear deals and Gear deals section. Also check Cameras, lenses, software, gear deals.
You support is vital for us. To keep this place ad free and independent, select one of the options below.
Donations are going to community support costs, hosting, etc. Your support allows to improve and expand this site.
Pentax LX ILC Camera

Recently strange mockup surfaced to accompany strong rumors of new Pentax reentry to mirrroless market.

sa1241.jpg
    592 x 593 - 41K
  • 5 Replies sorted by
  • that's a curious one. I'm not sure about the protruding viewfinder. Maybe its removable? APSC I guess. Any specs?

• @MirrorMan

Removable.

If you ask me, Pentax must make ugly, cheap FF mirrorless camera with full sensor 24mp at 60fps recording.

• I'm surprised Pentax is still doing well enough to make another gamble on mirrorless.

Then again they already surprised me by bringing out a FF DSLR

• Fake. One people noticed in Mirrorlessrumors: "When they photoshopped the mode selector dial from the K-5, they forgot that moving it from the left side of the camera to the right means that the indicator mark has to still be on the right side. Otherwise the label of the selected mode will be upside down."

And right after they found the original mockup, that a user made in a 2010 Pentaxforuns post: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/16-pentax-news-rumors/108902-pentax-mirrorless-evil-system-rumors.html

• @MarcioK

No one though that picture above is real. It is just illustration to rumors about upcoming mirrorless camera.